Archive | Oral Sex RSS feed for this section

42 Years' Jail, 24 Strokes Of Cane For Serial Sexual Offender

3 Mar

SINGAPORE: This sexual offender remembered his sentences well.

In the High Court on Monday, he corrected a prosecutor who stated that he had been given 24 strokes of the cane more than 20 years ago.

It was actually 28, said Bala Kuppusamy.

Yet after spending almost two decades in jail and getting some 48 strokes in all, Kuppusamy could not control his sexual urges or resist resorting to violence against women.

Within 41 days of his release last year from 15 years in prison, he terrorised seven women, using the darkness of night as a cover to rob and sexually assault them.

The women – including four who were below 21 years old – were kicked or punched as they were robbed of cash and personal belongings. Three of them were also sexually assaulted, including a 16-year-old Singaporean student.

Kuppusamy attacked four women during a span of eight days. But it will be a long time before the 48-year-old cleaner would have any opportunity to repeat his crime again.

The serial sex offender was sentenced to 42 years behind bars and 24 strokes of the cane after he pleaded guilty to nine charges in relation to various offences committed against four of his victims.

Six additional charges in relation to another three victims were also taken into consideration during the sentencing. His sentence is the longest one to be handed out by the courts so far for such offences.

Justice Tay Yong Kwang, who agreed with the prosecution’s submission, said: “Too many females had suffered because of this merciless, marauding monster for whom liberty is a licence to rob, rape or ruin the lives of innocent females. He must not be allowed to go on another nocturnal rampage of violent punching and vile penetration.”

Deputy public prosecutor Francis Ng had labelled Kuppusamy “a menace to society” and urged Justice Tay to impose an aggregate custodial term of between 40 and 45 years’ jail.

He pointed out that Kuppusamy’s offences were similar to rape on many points, and should be treated on par as such, in terms of severity.

For example, Kuppusamy approached the student for directions to Braddell Road. She agreed to show him as it was on her way home. He then dragged her into a forested area and sexually assaulted her. He ordered her to perform oral sex on him, which she did out of fear.

Kuppusamy, who was unrepresented, pleaded to be given another chance, claiming he would not run afoul of the law again.

Justice Tay, however, noted that it was obvious that Kuppusamy posed “a very grave danger to society, especially to our women folk”. He noted that Kuppusamy had told a prison psychologist that “using physical violence is the fastest avenue in attaining submission” from his victims.

Calling his conduct “atrocious”, Justice Tay said Kuppusamy “is not fit to live free in society. Even the maximum of 20 years preventive detention would be much too lenient for a predator like the accused here.”

Kuppusamy’s criminal history:

Nov 1987: Convicted of rape, robbery with hurt and two counts of snatch theft. Sentenced to 11 years’ jail and given 28 strokes of the cane.

Sept 8, 1992: Released from jail. Went on to commit second series of offences 45 days later on Oct 23.

July 16, 1993: Convicted of rape, carnal intercourse against the order of nature and robbery with hurt. Sentenced to 23 years jail and caned 24 times.

March 17, 2008: Released from custody. Within 41 days of his release, went on to commit the third series of offences, beginning on April 27.

Channel News Asia

Teacher Held For Molesting Pupils

8 Nov

Deputy Johor MCA complaints bureau head Rodney Soon (right) interviewing an alleged victim

JOHOR BARU: A teacher was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly molesting a nine-year boy at his tuition centre in Taman Melodies here.

He is believed to have been doing this for the past year.

The boy’s mother, who wanted to be identified as Ah Fang, 32, said a friend of her son told her on Oct 31 that she did not want to attend classes at the tuition centre as the teacher had molested her.

“As soon as my son came back from his tuition class about 6pm that day, my husband and I asked him if he had experienced any problems with the teacher,” Ah Fang said at the state MCA complaints bureau yesterday.

“He said the teacher often forced him to strip and lie on a table with his eyes closed and was then asked to caress the teacher’s genitals until he ejaculated. This took place in the class room after the other students had left.
“My son said the teacher threatened to punish him if he told anyone about what had taken place.

“He also told us the teacher had wanted my son to perform oral sex on him but my son refused,” Ah Fang said, adding that the last incident was on Oct 29.

“I am extremely upset and disgusted with the teacher’s actions.”

She said the teacher often sent her son, who is the eldest of her three children home late after classes.

Also present was state MCA complaints bureau deputy chief Rodney Soon.

Ah Fang said she lodged a report at the Johor Baru (South) police district headquarters on Sunday.

District police chief Assistant Commissioner Zainuddin Yaacob said a man had been arrested and remanded for five days.

New Straits Times

Two Face Rape Charge

5 Nov

KUALA LUMPUR: Two technicians, both aged 20, were yesterday charged separately at the Sessions Court with raping a 15-year-old girl.

The two men are alleged to have committed the offence before abandoning her at the Christian cemetery in Jalan Kuari, Cheras, between 11pm and midnight on June 30 last year.

Mohd Hafiz Mohammad and Muhammad Najmi Abiddin pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Najmi was also charged with forcing the girl into performing oral sex on him.

He was also accused of stealing her Nokia handphone, worth RM150, at the same place and time.
Deputy public prosecutor Mohd Hafiz Mohd Yusoff urged the court to deny them bail due to the gravity of the offences.

“The accused know where the victim lives.”

Their counsel, Shahrul Nizam Azwir, pleaded for bail and urged judge Mohd Nasir Nordin to impose a reasonable amount.

“Both the accused are still young and it would not be appropriate to place them in prison (under remand).

“They will also lose their jobs in the event they are denied bail.”

Hafiz told the court he was the third among eight siblings while Najmi said he was the eldest of four children.

Nasir granted Hafiz RM10,000 bail in one surety and Najmi RM15,000 bail in one surety.

He warned the two not to harass the victim. He fixed June 11 and 12 for hearing.

New Straits Times

Oral Sex Tips

29 Oct

This video is on oral sex, and offers advice on how to deal with some common problems. If you want to get better at oral sex, these videos can help.

More Tips

Teacher ‘Molested 10 Boys’

24 Oct

SEREMBAN: A report lodged by a schoolboy against a male teacher for allegedly molesting him has opened a can of worms.

Police revealed yesterday that more than 10 complaints had been lodged with the headmaster of the co-educational primary “vision” school against this 41-year-old teacher in the past year but no action had been taken.

State police chief Datuk Osman Salleh said they began investigating after receiving two reports against the teacher for allegedly molesting his male students.

Upon investigations with the school, he said police discovered the 10 boys had made complaints against the teacher so far.

“The irony is that none of these students lodged reports with the police until recently when two of the 10 students came forward.
“We visited the school and, upon checking their records, were shocked to find this teacher had been allegedly molesting numerous students over a period of time.”

Police believe that some of the victims were now in secondary school.

“We will be recording statements from the teachers and students as well as friends of the alleged victims.

“It has so far been brought to our attention that some of the students were even asked to perform oral sex,” he said, adding that some of the victims may have been too young to realise they were being sexually violated.

“This is a very difficult situation and we urge other victims to come forward. We assure the public that we will conduct a detailed investigation and get to the bottom of this.”

Meanwhile, a senior teacher at the school told the New Straits Times that most of the teachers at the school knew about the “activities” of this particular teacher.

“The former headmaster of the school was well aware of what was going on, but for some reason chose to cover up for this teacher.

“We had confronted him on several occasions, but he simply brushed us off.

“From what some students told us, the teacher would give them money and gifts to buy their silence, while there was a time when he even gave one student a handphone,” the teacher said.

The teacher also said there were instances when the male teacher would molest his students while on school trips and during Physical Education classes.

“We have also come to know that some students have also actually gone to his house after school on the pretext of attending tuition.”

State Education Department director Datuk Abdullah Mohammad said there would be a meeting tomorrow to decide what disciplinary action should be taken against this teacher.

“If this matter is being investigated by the police, then we will not get involved.

“But on our part, we will conduct an investigation and also question the former headmaster and everyone else who may be related to this.

“This is a shocking and serious incident and appropriate action will definitely be taken,” he said, adding that the department would give its full cooperation to the police

It was learnt that later yesterday, the teacher, who is married with a child, was asked to report to the Seremban district education department from today until further notice.

New Straits Times

Teacher 'Molested 10 Boys'

24 Oct

SEREMBAN: A report lodged by a schoolboy against a male teacher for allegedly molesting him has opened a can of worms.

Police revealed yesterday that more than 10 complaints had been lodged with the headmaster of the co-educational primary “vision” school against this 41-year-old teacher in the past year but no action had been taken.

State police chief Datuk Osman Salleh said they began investigating after receiving two reports against the teacher for allegedly molesting his male students.

Upon investigations with the school, he said police discovered the 10 boys had made complaints against the teacher so far.

“The irony is that none of these students lodged reports with the police until recently when two of the 10 students came forward.
“We visited the school and, upon checking their records, were shocked to find this teacher had been allegedly molesting numerous students over a period of time.”

Police believe that some of the victims were now in secondary school.

“We will be recording statements from the teachers and students as well as friends of the alleged victims.

“It has so far been brought to our attention that some of the students were even asked to perform oral sex,” he said, adding that some of the victims may have been too young to realise they were being sexually violated.

“This is a very difficult situation and we urge other victims to come forward. We assure the public that we will conduct a detailed investigation and get to the bottom of this.”

Meanwhile, a senior teacher at the school told the New Straits Times that most of the teachers at the school knew about the “activities” of this particular teacher.

“The former headmaster of the school was well aware of what was going on, but for some reason chose to cover up for this teacher.

“We had confronted him on several occasions, but he simply brushed us off.

“From what some students told us, the teacher would give them money and gifts to buy their silence, while there was a time when he even gave one student a handphone,” the teacher said.

The teacher also said there were instances when the male teacher would molest his students while on school trips and during Physical Education classes.

“We have also come to know that some students have also actually gone to his house after school on the pretext of attending tuition.”

State Education Department director Datuk Abdullah Mohammad said there would be a meeting tomorrow to decide what disciplinary action should be taken against this teacher.

“If this matter is being investigated by the police, then we will not get involved.

“But on our part, we will conduct an investigation and also question the former headmaster and everyone else who may be related to this.

“This is a shocking and serious incident and appropriate action will definitely be taken,” he said, adding that the department would give its full cooperation to the police

It was learnt that later yesterday, the teacher, who is married with a child, was asked to report to the Seremban district education department from today until further notice.

New Straits Times

Sacked Sex Case Cop Fails To Get Job Back

21 Oct

PUTRAJAYA: A police constable who was sacked for, among other reasons, engaging in oral sex with a man lost his seven-year court battle to get his job back.

K. Samuhan’s application for leave to appeal was unanimously refused by the Federal Court.

Federal Court judge Datuk Arifin Zakaria said Samuhan failed to satisfy the apex court that the questions of law posed by him were novel and of public interest.

Sitting with Ariffin were Datuk Seri S. Augustine Paul and Datuk Abdul Aziz Mohamad.

Samuhan, who joined the force in 1982, was interdicted on Jan 12, 2000, and a disciplinary proceeding was held against him.
He was charged with engaging in oral sex with the man while off duty about 2.45am on Jan 10, 2000 and this act had marred the image of the force.

On the second charge, Samuhan was alleged to have abused his position by conducting a search on the same man when he was off duty.

On the third charge, he did not make any entries in his police diary after conducting the search and this was tantamount to an omission or a negligent act.

Samuhan, who was then attached to the Melaka Tengah district police, was dismissed from the force on Nov 3, 2000.

He filed an action at the High Court claiming that the dismissal was unlawful and against the rules of natural justice.

Samuhan said the disciplinary authority did not give him an opportunity to appoint a police officer to present his case.

He wanted the court to reinstate him without pecuniary loss and seniority.

Samuhan named the Melaka Tengah police chief, the inspector-general of police and the government as defendants.

The court was then told that Samuhan was charged with two counts of unnatural sexual offences and extortion in the Sessions Court but was acquitted of all the charges.

On May 5, 2005, then High Court judge Datuk Wira Low Hop Bing dismissed the suit because it was devoid of merit.

Low had said that he was of the view that the inquiry was conducted in accordance with all the attributes of judicial or quasi judicial proceedings.

The Court of Appeal in July also upheld the decision of the High Court.

K. Aravindhakshan represented Samuhan while Federal Counsel Narkunavathy Sundareson appeared for the defendants.

Samuhan had to obtain leave first from the Federal Court before the appeal could be heard.

New Straits Times